Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed


Congressman Trent Franks

Representing the 8th District of Arizona


Q: How do I find out how Congressman Franks voted on legislation I am interested in?

A: Finding Congressman Franks’s voting record is easy. Simply use the Library of Congress’ website, You can search by the bill’s name, number, or keywords to see how Congressman Franks voted on a particular piece of legislation, or you can search by his name to see the bills he has sponsored. If you have any questions about the Congressman’s voting record, please feel free to contact any one of the offices listed below.

Q: What can the Congressman do for me?

A: The Congressman can help constituents with a federal issue, such as a missing social security check, an immigration question, or a veteran’s affairs issue.

Q: What can’t the Congressman do for me?

A: The Congressman cannot intercede in any matter before any courts. The Congressman cannot intercede in any state, city, county, or municipal government issue.

Q: Can the Congressman help me with a problem I am having with a federal agency?

A: The Congressman can help with any problems residents of Arizona Congressional District 8 may be having with federal agencies, including problems with Social Security, labor issues, housing, passports, veterans affairs, and immigration. Please contact his Glendale office at 623-776-7911 and ask for a member of the casework team.

Q: What Congressional District do I live in?

A: To find out whether or not you live in Congressman Franks’s district, simply log-on to and enter your zip code.

Q: I am going to visit Washington, D.C. Can Congressman Franks assist me with tickets for tours of the Capitol, White House, and other interesting attractions?

A: Of course. Please check out the “Visiting Washington DC” page on this website, or contact the Congressman’s Washington, D.C. office at (202) 225-4576 for more information about the tours he can set-up for you and your family while you’re visiting our nation’s capital.

Q: How can I let Congressman Franks know my feelings on issues and legislation?

A: Representing your interests in Congress is Congressman Franks’ number one priority. You can email him your questions, comments, and concerns, or you can contact either of the two offices listed below.

Q: How can I get a flag flown over the U.S. Capitol?

A: Congressman Franks is proud to offer United States flags at a nominal fee as a service to his constituents. At your request, he can even have your flag flown over the U.S. Capitol. To order a flag, please contact the Congressman’s Washington D.C. office at (202) 225-4576, or go to the flag section of this website

Q: Does the Congressman offer internships in his Arizona and Washington, D.C. offices?

A: Yes, Congressman Franks offers internships in all of his offices for undergraduate and graduate students as well as for recent graduates. For more information, please visit the internship section of this website, or contact the office at which you would be interested in serving as an intern.

Q: How can I request a meeting with the Congressman or invite him to attend my event?

A: For scheduling requests for events or meetings in Arizona , please contact the Congressman’s Glendale office at (623) 776-7911, or fax your requests to (623) 776-7832 . For meetings or events in Washington, D.C., please fax your request to (202) 225-4576 or visit this Web page on the site and fill out the form.

Q: I have sent Congressman Franks a letter with my thoughts on an issue. How long will it be until I can expect a response?

A: As you might imagine, Congressman Franks receives a large volume of mail and email. While we try to reply as quickly as possible, response times can vary. Please allow four to six weeks to hear back from our office.

Congressman Franks' Congressional Offices:

Glendale Office
7121 West Bell Road, Suite 200
Glendale, AZ 85308
Phone: 623-776-7911

Washington, D.C. Office
2435 Rayburn HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: 202-225-4576


Office Locations